Insurance and legal cover

Here we can provide all our legal cover and to use animals on public display wether in a school or at a county show ground you must have cover from public liability, transport and a performing licence act, CRB check.

Unfortunately in the UK not all exhibitions are really interested in the well being of animals on display.

For more info visitt